Join us for our 2023 Research Retreat
The Manitoba HIV-STBBI Collective Impact Network is excited to announce our upcoming research retreat, aimed at advancing knowledge and collaboration in the field. This retreat will provide a platform for professionals, researchers, and individuals passionate about HIV and sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections (STBBI) to share ideas, insights, current projects and innovations. If you are interested in actively contributing to this important work and joining the Action Group retreat, we encourage you to reach out to us for more information and to get involved in shaping the future of HIV and STBBI initiative.
Who we are: The CINetwork provides infrastructure support to bring together cross-sector stakeholder discussions on gaps and barriers, with the goal of developing collaborations, conducting research, and designing and implementing innovative system changes regarding research and evaluation.
We align our objectives with the Federal Government STBBI Framework:
• Supporting and promoting community-based research within CINetwork.
• Supporting evaluation of the CINetwork and its activities.
• Evaluating and measuring impact.
• Aligning with Canada’s STBBI targets and indicators with our partners.
• Helping strengthen Manitoba’s surveillance systems to provide necessary data.
• Reporting on progress annually.