The CINetwork provides infrastructure support to bring together cross-sector stakeholder discussions on gaps and barriers, with the goal of developing collaborations, conducting research, and designing and implementing innovative system changes regarding research and evaluation.
We align our objectives with the Federal Government STBBI Framework:
- Supporting and promoting community-based research within CINetwork.
- Supporting evaluation of the CINetwork and its activities.
- Evaluating and measuring impact.
- Aligning with Canada’s STBBI targets and indicators with our partners.
- Helping strengthen Manitoba’s surveillance systems to provide necessary data.
- Reporting on progress annually.