The CINetwork provides infrastructure support to bring together cross-sector stakeholder discussions on gaps and barriers, with the goal of developing collaborations, conducting research and designing and implementing innovative system changes regarding testing, care and prevention of STBBI’s and HIV.
We align our objectives with the Federal Government STBBI Framework:
Reaching The Undiagnosed
- Provide infrastructure support to promote culturally safe community-led models to increase testing in remote, rural and northern settings.
- Provide infrastructure support to the development and deployment of technology that supports equitable access to testing.
- Provide infrastructure support for initiatives that facilitate the availability of new testing technologies in Manitoba
- Provide infrastructure support for the uptake and integration of new testing approaches in care systems.
Prevention, Treatment And Care Innovations
- Provide infrastructure support to innovative pilots examining effective STBBI prevention, testing and treatment to eligible populations according to best practices.
- Provide infrastructure support to innovative pilots examining harm reduction approaches to meet the public health needs of populations more likely to be exposed to STBBI.